For this demonstration we will load the truth set demonstration files. Please follow the instructions below.
This demo requires that you have already installed the Senzing API. If not, please install it via one of the following two methods ...
- To install the product directly in linux, follow the Senzing API Quickstart guide
- Or if you are a fan of docker, visit the the GitHub repository at https://github.com/Senzing/docker-compose-demo
For the next step ...
- If you installed directly in linux, navigate to <your project>/g2/python directory.
- If you installed the senzing-up docker image, go into the SSHD container and from there, navigate to /opt/senzing/g2/python directory.
Your directory tree should look something like this ...
Step 1 - Load the truthset project.
From the python directory type ...
./G2Loader.py --FORCEPURGE -p demo/truth/truthset-project3.json
- ./G2Loader.py is a python script that loads files
- the --FORCEPURGE parameter causes the database to be purged before loading the file
- Make sure you are ok with purging the entire repository before including this parameter!
- the -p parameter specifies the project file to load. A project file contains a list of files to be loaded. This truthset project contains a file of customers, a file of watch list records and a file of reference data.
At the end of this run, you should see there were no errors and a final success message that looks like this ...
If you received errors on this step it's likely due to the environment not being properly initialized. Try executing the following statement from the python directory ...
If you are still receiving errors, something went wrong during installation. Please review the prior installation documents or file a support ticket here
Please sign in to leave a comment.