Setting Up a Demo Project with Sample Data
Time Commitment: 1 hour
- A broadband internet connection
- Sample Data in CSV format
- Install Privileges
- Laptop/Computer with the following specs
- Windows 7 or 10 - 64 bit
- macOS Sierra (10.12) or higher
Recommended (At least)
- 4 cores
- 16GB RAM
- 250GB flash storage (SSD or NVMe)
- 2 cores
- 8GB RAM
- 100GB storage
- Download the sample data set provided above
- Unzip the downloaded sample data set to your desktop
- Download the Senzing Application
- Install the application
Using Your Own Data
If you prefer to use your own data and need to request or personally create sample data from your systems, please use this Generic Entity Specification document as your data definition guide.
Data Definition: Generic Entity Specification
Build your First Project
Open the Senzing App
|Step 2:||Click the "Project has no data loaded. Click to add data source"|
Add Data Sources
Load Data Sources
Note that the sample data we provide is 'plug and play' so you will be able to load the data straightway. Custom data sources may require mapping.
|Step 5:||Review the results of Senzing has resolved for you.|
Explore your results by selecting your data sources and clicking through the Venn results.
Go deeper with the Entity Resume.
Click on the Entity Id to view the full resume which will expose matches, duplicates, and relationships within and across data sets
|Explore the Dashboard||